Don't just listen to us, learn from the experts how shade grown coffee benefits the environment and where to buy it. We'll get you started with a few links below:
Where to buy:
- Jim's Organic Coffee -- In 1992 Jim started the world’s first all-organic coffee roaster. All Jim's Coffee is shade grown.
- Dean's Beans Coffee -- For over two decades Dean's mission has been to use high quality specialty coffee as a vehicle for progressive change throughout the coffeelands.
- Birds and Beans Coffee -- In 2008 Birds & Beans began to revitalize the Smithsonian Bird Friendly® shade grown organic coffee certification.
- Thanksgiving Coffee -- inspiring people to enjoy and protect wild birds, just by starting their day with a great cup of Bird-Friendly Coffee.
- American Bird Conservancy --Does Bird Friendly Coffee Matter? A Farmer's Perspective
- Bird Note -- Song Bird Coffee - "Not Just A Cup, But A Just Cup"
- Smithsonian--The Bird Friendly® program aims to protect the most quality habitat from the threat of deforestation.
- Audubon--When it comes to caffeinating responsibly, selecting the right brew can be confusing. This guide should help.